- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Greg Hardy’s Insane Explanation For Why He Introduced Himself As A ‘Kraken’ From ‘Hogwarts’ On Sunday Night Football
Did you see Greg Hardy’s Sunday Night Football introduction? Here it is, over and over again, for 30 seconds:
Kraken. Hogwarts. With sunglasses.
Why doesn’t everyone do something this wacky for their intro? Probably because nobody is as insane as Greg Hardy. He gave the nuttiest explanation you’ve ever heard to Jonathan Jones of Inside the Panthers yesterday:
“It’s just the Kraken,” Hardy said. “Mystical. It’s where he lives at.”
I told him he may* be mixing his stories. The Kraken is a mythical sea creature and Hogwarts is from a series of J.K Rowling fantasy novels.
“I can do whatever I want,” he said. “I’m the Kraken. If you feel like you can ask the Kraken personally where he goes to school at, and prove me wrong, then I feel like I’ll change it.”
But you went to Ole Miss?
“That’s not where I said I went, though,” Hardy said. “Now, G Hardy went to Ole Miss. That’s mind-blowing right there.”
HUH? I don’t know where to begin with this. I guess he’s sticking with the Kraken story. His knowledge of the Kraken legend is a little suspect (I’m pretty sure the legendary sea monsters don’t appear in “Harry Potter,” and if they did, they wouldn’t actually attend the school) but he no longer thinks of himself as Greg Hardy. Greg Hardy went to Ole Miss. This guy, this thing, this entity lives in the sea and eats boats. Not Drew Brees, though, who lit up the Panthers for 31 points on Sunday. Ouch.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo