- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Gregg Williams Celebrated His Return To Coaching By Becoming His Own Evil Twin
Or maybe it’s to celebrate Community coming back. Williams’ darkest timeline is over. [@JacksonSports]
But if he thinks this is getting him brownie points with Kobe, he is so wrong. [Yahoo Sports]
Dockett is a giant goofball on Twitter most of the time, but still not a man we’d want to anger. [SB Nation]
For what it’s worth, I thought this piece was quite good. [Huffington Post]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Tattoo my face maybe?
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts