- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Harlem Shake Finds Its Way To The NFL Combine
Dozens of NCAA football’s finest are at the IMG Academy preparing for the NFL Draft right now. But just because they’re busy doesn’t mean they’re too busy to participate in the Internet’s latest (and possibly greatest) meme.
This trend isn’t dead yet, but it’s probably getting there. Enjoy it while it lasts! My favorite in this is the guy in grey sweats and white wig at the bottom right. Dude has some serious skills.
Just goes to show that these are always better when the people in them can actually dance.
Also, this is great and all, but if the NBA doesn’t trump it somehow this weekend with so many All Stars in one place, I’m going to be really upset.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions