- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Harlem Shake Finds Its Way To The NFL Combine
Dozens of NCAA football’s finest are at the IMG Academy preparing for the NFL Draft right now. But just because they’re busy doesn’t mean they’re too busy to participate in the Internet’s latest (and possibly greatest) meme.
This trend isn’t dead yet, but it’s probably getting there. Enjoy it while it lasts! My favorite in this is the guy in grey sweats and white wig at the bottom right. Dude has some serious skills.
Just goes to show that these are always better when the people in them can actually dance.
Also, this is great and all, but if the NBA doesn’t trump it somehow this weekend with so many All Stars in one place, I’m going to be really upset.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back