- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Harlem Shake Finds Its Way To The NFL Combine
Dozens of NCAA football’s finest are at the IMG Academy preparing for the NFL Draft right now. But just because they’re busy doesn’t mean they’re too busy to participate in the Internet’s latest (and possibly greatest) meme.
This trend isn’t dead yet, but it’s probably getting there. Enjoy it while it lasts! My favorite in this is the guy in grey sweats and white wig at the bottom right. Dude has some serious skills.
Just goes to show that these are always better when the people in them can actually dance.
Also, this is great and all, but if the NBA doesn’t trump it somehow this weekend with so many All Stars in one place, I’m going to be really upset.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?