- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Harlem Shake Finds Its Way To The NFL Combine
Dozens of NCAA football’s finest are at the IMG Academy preparing for the NFL Draft right now. But just because they’re busy doesn’t mean they’re too busy to participate in the Internet’s latest (and possibly greatest) meme.
This trend isn’t dead yet, but it’s probably getting there. Enjoy it while it lasts! My favorite in this is the guy in grey sweats and white wig at the bottom right. Dude has some serious skills.
Just goes to show that these are always better when the people in them can actually dance.
Also, this is great and all, but if the NBA doesn’t trump it somehow this weekend with so many All Stars in one place, I’m going to be really upset.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts