- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Harlem Shake Finds Its Way To The NFL Combine
Dozens of NCAA football’s finest are at the IMG Academy preparing for the NFL Draft right now. But just because they’re busy doesn’t mean they’re too busy to participate in the Internet’s latest (and possibly greatest) meme.
This trend isn’t dead yet, but it’s probably getting there. Enjoy it while it lasts! My favorite in this is the guy in grey sweats and white wig at the bottom right. Dude has some serious skills.
Just goes to show that these are always better when the people in them can actually dance.
Also, this is great and all, but if the NBA doesn’t trump it somehow this weekend with so many All Stars in one place, I’m going to be really upset.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy