- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Have Thursdays Been Ruining Your Fantasy Teams Too?
Thursday night football games have been an ugly farce for fantasy football owners recently. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis discuss the less-than-stellar beginnings to fantasy weeks so far this year.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 9 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence