- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Nike’s New Jacksonville Jaguars Uniforms Have Been Released From Captivity
This closeup of the helmet puts me in the mind of a National Geographic research team which has just found something in the wild that they can’t quite explain. The rest of the new Jacksonville Jaguars’ new uniform is just as odd — a new species of garment to be sure.
Yep, that’s a two-tone helmet. It’s as if someone started painting it and just said “Aw, fuck it.”
Nike unveiled its
unholy new creation today, and I guess it doesn’t matter what I think. How do you Jaguars fans feel about them?
Suddenly I have the urge to see Full Metal Jacket.
Look, I’ll just say it: I don’t like them one bit. But then I won’t have to look at them, except for occasional cable highlights and one or two plays on NFL Red Zone. My concern is that Nike is going to be given free reign to conduct other mad uniform experiments with other teams, including perhaps even my 49ers. This cannot happen. And considering that there was almost a riot in the Bay Area a few years back when the team tried to change the helmets, I’m fairly confident it won’t.
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments