- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s A Defensive Play Of The Denver Broncos. Thank D.J. Williams For This.
The Denver Broncos recently provided players with iPads for learning playbooks, you know, because gratuitous technology equals championships. They also administered mandatory social media counsel for the team, in case players giddily decided to Twitter away team secrets. Linebacker D.J. Williams wasn’t paying attention.
Above would be a play named “Sink Sam 1 Tite” with formation alternatives that D.J. Williams so kindly tweeted to the world. Many of his followers called him out for publicly revealing the Broncos’ playbook, so Williams responded with the following tweet:
We’ll ignore the fact that he could’ve snapped a photo of the pencil sharpener (the red thing), “pen” and pad without the playbook, but no matter. His way was better.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts