- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Defensive Play Of The Denver Broncos. Thank D.J. Williams For This.
The Denver Broncos recently provided players with iPads for learning playbooks, you know, because gratuitous technology equals championships. They also administered mandatory social media counsel for the team, in case players giddily decided to Twitter away team secrets. Linebacker D.J. Williams wasn’t paying attention.
Above would be a play named “Sink Sam 1 Tite” with formation alternatives that D.J. Williams so kindly tweeted to the world. Many of his followers called him out for publicly revealing the Broncos’ playbook, so Williams responded with the following tweet:
We’ll ignore the fact that he could’ve snapped a photo of the pencil sharpener (the red thing), “pen” and pad without the playbook, but no matter. His way was better.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts