- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Defensive Play Of The Denver Broncos. Thank D.J. Williams For This.
The Denver Broncos recently provided players with iPads for learning playbooks, you know, because gratuitous technology equals championships. They also administered mandatory social media counsel for the team, in case players giddily decided to Twitter away team secrets. Linebacker D.J. Williams wasn’t paying attention.
Above would be a play named “Sink Sam 1 Tite” with formation alternatives that D.J. Williams so kindly tweeted to the world. Many of his followers called him out for publicly revealing the Broncos’ playbook, so Williams responded with the following tweet:
We’ll ignore the fact that he could’ve snapped a photo of the pencil sharpener (the red thing), “pen” and pad without the playbook, but no matter. His way was better.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts