- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s Video Of Tom Brady Injuring His Knee
Much commotion earlier today over Tom Brady tweaking his knee during practice — on Tim Tebow’s birthday, no less. Preliminary reports say that it’s not serious, and QB Dreamy should be OK for Friday’s friendly with the Buccaneers. MRI negative.
Some say that his was what Belichick had been counting on all along.
Wouldn't it be great if Tim Tebow heals Tom Brady's knee? Bill Belichick thinks of everything. #Master
— Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) August 14, 2013
But until now we didn’t actually see the injury. Seems to me from this that some of those linemen could have held up once the pass was off. Does the RED JERSEY COUNT FOR NOTHING?
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) August 14, 2013
And a nation can breathe again.
Apparently Tom Brady's knee is ok, which means Bill Belichick will list him as 'doubtful' for the rest of the season
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) August 14, 2013
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce