- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Video Of Tom Brady Injuring His Knee
Much commotion earlier today over Tom Brady tweaking his knee during practice — on Tim Tebow’s birthday, no less. Preliminary reports say that it’s not serious, and QB Dreamy should be OK for Friday’s friendly with the Buccaneers. MRI negative.
Some say that his was what Belichick had been counting on all along.
Wouldn't it be great if Tim Tebow heals Tom Brady's knee? Bill Belichick thinks of everything. #Master
— Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) August 14, 2013
But until now we didn’t actually see the injury. Seems to me from this that some of those linemen could have held up once the pass was off. Does the RED JERSEY COUNT FOR NOTHING?
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) August 14, 2013
And a nation can breathe again.
Apparently Tom Brady's knee is ok, which means Bill Belichick will list him as 'doubtful' for the rest of the season
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) August 14, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts