- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Video Of Tom Brady Injuring His Knee
Much commotion earlier today over Tom Brady tweaking his knee during practice — on Tim Tebow’s birthday, no less. Preliminary reports say that it’s not serious, and QB Dreamy should be OK for Friday’s friendly with the Buccaneers. MRI negative.
Some say that his was what Belichick had been counting on all along.
Wouldn't it be great if Tim Tebow heals Tom Brady's knee? Bill Belichick thinks of everything. #Master
— Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) August 14, 2013
But until now we didn’t actually see the injury. Seems to me from this that some of those linemen could have held up once the pass was off. Does the RED JERSEY COUNT FOR NOTHING?
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) August 14, 2013
And a nation can breathe again.
Apparently Tom Brady's knee is ok, which means Bill Belichick will list him as 'doubtful' for the rest of the season
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) August 14, 2013
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'