- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Video Of Tom Brady Injuring His Knee
Much commotion earlier today over Tom Brady tweaking his knee during practice — on Tim Tebow’s birthday, no less. Preliminary reports say that it’s not serious, and QB Dreamy should be OK for Friday’s friendly with the Buccaneers. MRI negative.
Some say that his was what Belichick had been counting on all along.
Wouldn't it be great if Tim Tebow heals Tom Brady's knee? Bill Belichick thinks of everything. #Master
— Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) August 14, 2013
But until now we didn’t actually see the injury. Seems to me from this that some of those linemen could have held up once the pass was off. Does the RED JERSEY COUNT FOR NOTHING?
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) August 14, 2013
And a nation can breathe again.
Apparently Tom Brady's knee is ok, which means Bill Belichick will list him as 'doubtful' for the rest of the season
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) August 14, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story