- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hey Dallas Cowboys, The Taiwanese Animators Got Jokes
The Dallas Cowboys are a shitshow right now. Working backwards from today, it’s been a huge practice brawl with the Raiders, a positive test for MDMA by cornerback Orlando Scandrick, and some bizarre suggestive photos of owner Jerry Jones (with an even weirder backstory). Honestly, if Jason Garrett called for a press conference at AT&T Stadium and held a literal show where the media had to watch players shit, it wouldn’t even be the weirdest thing that’s happened in Big D this week. It’s gotten that bad.
Enjoy the Tai animators’ interpretation of these events, as they are especially silly and awesome.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts