- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hey Dallas Cowboys, The Taiwanese Animators Got Jokes
The Dallas Cowboys are a shitshow right now. Working backwards from today, it’s been a huge practice brawl with the Raiders, a positive test for MDMA by cornerback Orlando Scandrick, and some bizarre suggestive photos of owner Jerry Jones (with an even weirder backstory). Honestly, if Jason Garrett called for a press conference at AT&T Stadium and held a literal show where the media had to watch players shit, it wouldn’t even be the weirdest thing that’s happened in Big D this week. It’s gotten that bad.
Enjoy the Tai animators’ interpretation of these events, as they are especially silly and awesome.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?