- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hines Ward Was Really Worried About ESPN Finding Out About His DUI Last Year
The web roundup for Tuesday, March 13th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, here’s our starting five.
1. THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR: THE PLACE WHERE PANICKED THOUGHTS ABOUT PUBLIC IMAGE THRIVE. “Hines rails about how the arrest video will be leaked, how ESPN will be ‘looking for sh*t like that…’ And then it eventually hit the front of ESPN.” [Busted Coverage]
2. OBAMA’S FINAL FOUR: Kentucky, Ohio State, Missouri and North Carolina. We’ll have video from his SportsCenter bracket special later tonight. [ESPN]
3. AS THE PAU TURNS. “Pau Gasol of the Los Angeles Lakers is on the trading block. Stop me if you haven’t heard that one before. The latest team that wants him? The Chicago Bulls, who are stepping up their efforts.” [SB Nation]
4. BILL POLIAN SAYS THE PEYTON SWEEPSTAKES IS A “DEAD HEAT” BETWEEN TITANS AND BRONCOS. [Twitter]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: WHEN THINGS GET AWKWARD AT THE JAY-Z SHOW. [Grantland]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT. NCAA Tournament: Mississippi Valley State vs. Western Kentucky (TruTV, 6:30 p.m.) and Brigham Young vs. Iona (TruTV, 9 p.m.). NBA: Miami at Orlando (NBATV, 7 p.m.). Shows: Justified (TNT, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT. Red Panda freaks the hell out over this pumpkin.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts