- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hines Ward Has Been Snatched Up By NBC
Hines Ward retired from the NFL in March, but it didn’t take him long to find new work.
Via Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch.
The @mvp86hinesward has joined NBC Sports as an analyst for Football Night in America, college football and on the NBC Sports Network.
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) May 31, 2012
This was a no-brainer, seeing as how Ward is a) polished, b) always smiling, and c) has danced on TV before. Whether or not they have him at the desk with Dan Patrick, Tony Dungy, and Rodney Harrison remains to be seen, but we hope not — that would start to overcrowd things a bit. Maybe stick him in that off-desk area, and have him do some ballroom moves with a starry-eyed Peter King? We can only hope.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever