- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hockey Player Does Hockey Thing, Takes Puck To The Face And Doesn’t Miss A Shift
Hockey players lay out to block shots sometimes, because placing your body in front of fast-moving vulcanized rubber is a thing to do in hockey. When Drew Doughty of the Los Angeles Kings wound up for a slap shot in the second period last night, Matt Duchene of the Colorado Avalanche decided to sacrifice his body for the greater good. Too bad the puck hit him in the chin.
But Duchene plays hockey, and hockey players are Tough, so he ambled back onto the ice 13 seconds later for his next shift. Oh and that picture above of Duchene, that’s from after the game – when doctors cleaned him up and gave him a measly 19 stitches. Taylor Hall is not impressed.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement