- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hockey Player Does Hockey Thing, Takes Puck To The Face And Doesn’t Miss A Shift
Hockey players lay out to block shots sometimes, because placing your body in front of fast-moving vulcanized rubber is a thing to do in hockey. When Drew Doughty of the Los Angeles Kings wound up for a slap shot in the second period last night, Matt Duchene of the Colorado Avalanche decided to sacrifice his body for the greater good. Too bad the puck hit him in the chin.
But Duchene plays hockey, and hockey players are Tough, so he ambled back onto the ice 13 seconds later for his next shift. Oh and that picture above of Duchene, that’s from after the game – when doctors cleaned him up and gave him a measly 19 stitches. Taylor Hall is not impressed.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178