- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
‘Hoe, Where In The F$@# Did You Come From?’ Pacman Jones Explains To ESPN Radio Why He Hit A Woman
You may recall that Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was involved in an incident two weeks ago when he allegedly assaulted a woman at a bar. He claimed that she asked him to take a picture, he refused, she got angry and tried to pour a drink on him, and he hit her in self-defense. This is a standard night out for Pacman.
But the video footage looks pretty bad, and Jones decided that he should take to the airwaves to defend himself and his actions. He was on ESPN Radio yesterday, and everything went smoothly for the first minute or so.
Here’s a video of the radio segment. Fast forward to the one-minute mark for the good part.
Unfortunately, the audio technician in charge of “dumping” curse words wasn’t fast enough, and it all slipped through. Luckily for ESPN, Pacman replaced all future curse words in the story with “blah blah blah” and kept going.
You can watch video of the alleged Jones bar assault here.
This is just another case of Pacman being Pacman, which thankfully happens to almost always be newsworthy.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'