- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Hoe, Where In The F$@# Did You Come From?’ Pacman Jones Explains To ESPN Radio Why He Hit A Woman
You may recall that Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was involved in an incident two weeks ago when he allegedly assaulted a woman at a bar. He claimed that she asked him to take a picture, he refused, she got angry and tried to pour a drink on him, and he hit her in self-defense. This is a standard night out for Pacman.
But the video footage looks pretty bad, and Jones decided that he should take to the airwaves to defend himself and his actions. He was on ESPN Radio yesterday, and everything went smoothly for the first minute or so.
Here’s a video of the radio segment. Fast forward to the one-minute mark for the good part.
Unfortunately, the audio technician in charge of “dumping” curse words wasn’t fast enough, and it all slipped through. Luckily for ESPN, Pacman replaced all future curse words in the story with “blah blah blah” and kept going.
You can watch video of the alleged Jones bar assault here.
This is just another case of Pacman being Pacman, which thankfully happens to almost always be newsworthy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts