- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Holy Crap, Watching Dan Snyder Justify The ‘Redskins’ Name Is Flat Out Scary
Anatomically speaking, it’s almost impossible to get your foot in your mouth while your head is up your ass. Do you put your foot in first and then dive head first, or get your head up there and THEN squeeze your foot in; we don’t know. Leave it up to Washington D.C.’s only NFL team owner to defy physics with such a contortion — because he’s managed to do just that.
Last night, ESPN sicked the Olbermanns on Snyder after a pathetic interview with Outside the Lines dug his franchise deeper into that chasm of antiquated insensitivity they’ve been wallowing in for the last year or so. Statements like this one were his shovel:
“We sing ‘Hail to the Redskins.’ We don’t say hurt anybody. We say ‘Hail to the Redskins. Braves on the warpath. Fight for old D.C.’ We only sing it when we score touchdowns. That’s the problem because last season we didn’t sing it quite enough as we would’ve liked to.”
Dude, just stop.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts