- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is This The Creepiest Innovation in Televised Golf History?
Actually, don’t relax. That’s just what it wants you to do. [USA Today]
Owners sure are some real cool guys. [HardballTalk]
Another is, “Tie him to a chair and shave that godawful thing off for him.” [Yankees' Twitter]
A happy ending to FaxGate? [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Hot chocolate cups.”
Here’s the recipe. It includes cayenne pepper. Spicy (literally).
Let’s watch the wind in Wyoming knocking over a semi truck.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster