- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is This The Creepiest Innovation in Televised Golf History?
Actually, don’t relax. That’s just what it wants you to do. [USA Today]
Owners sure are some real cool guys. [HardballTalk]
Another is, “Tie him to a chair and shave that godawful thing off for him.” [Yankees' Twitter]
A happy ending to FaxGate? [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Hot chocolate cups.”
Here’s the recipe. It includes cayenne pepper. Spicy (literally).
Let’s watch the wind in Wyoming knocking over a semi truck.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap