- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is This The Creepiest Innovation in Televised Golf History?
Actually, don’t relax. That’s just what it wants you to do. [USA Today]
Owners sure are some real cool guys. [HardballTalk]
Another is, “Tie him to a chair and shave that godawful thing off for him.” [Yankees' Twitter]
A happy ending to FaxGate? [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Hot chocolate cups.”
Here’s the recipe. It includes cayenne pepper. Spicy (literally).
Let’s watch the wind in Wyoming knocking over a semi truck.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts