- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is This The Creepiest Innovation in Televised Golf History?
Actually, don’t relax. That’s just what it wants you to do. [USA Today]
Owners sure are some real cool guys. [HardballTalk]
Another is, “Tie him to a chair and shave that godawful thing off for him.” [Yankees' Twitter]
A happy ending to FaxGate? [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Hot chocolate cups.”
Here’s the recipe. It includes cayenne pepper. Spicy (literally).
Let’s watch the wind in Wyoming knocking over a semi truck.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts