- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How To Roll The Injury Dice On Fantasy Football Draft Day
With Percy Harvin now shelved for an extensive period, he is a very risky draft pick at any point. Should you even draft him at all? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis talk about when and if you should pick on a player who is a gamble because of health.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts