- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If Phil Mickelson Can Hit A Target On Monday Night Football, $1 Million Will Be Donated To Charity
Next week’s Monday Night Football halftime show isn’t your run-of-the-mill fan completing a relatively simple task for a gargantuan prize – it’s spiced up with some celebrity and extra dollars. According to Devil Ball Golf, the October 15th Monday Night Football matchup between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos will also put Phil Mickelson’s golf skills to the test.
If he can hit a golf ball from one end zone to the other and hit the target, $1 million will be donated to First Book, an organization that donates books to children. That’s 400,000 books, according to First Book, and a whole hell of a lot of reading.
The bullseye will be worth the $1 million, and other parts of the target(s) will be worth different amounts of money. There’s no word quite yet on the size of the target, but luckily there are no other competitors, so Mickelson doesn’t have to fear finishing in second place.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship