- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If You’re Famous Enough, The Internet Will Find A Video Of You Dressed As Britney Spears (You’re Wes Welk-come)
The video clearly aired before the Pats last Super Bowl appearance, but it’s just making it’s way to the sports blogs today. Wes Welker, who graduated from high school in 2000, probably didn’t expect to become one of the most recognized faces in the NFL, but he is. And now, the guys he plays with know his secret. Keep in mind: Were it 13 years later, he might have been twerking.
Were pretty sure this is the version of Britney Spears he decided to go with (our secret is that we know all of her music, by heart).
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week