- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If You’re Famous Enough, The Internet Will Find A Video Of You Dressed As Britney Spears (You’re Wes Welk-come)
The video clearly aired before the Pats last Super Bowl appearance, but it’s just making it’s way to the sports blogs today. Wes Welker, who graduated from high school in 2000, probably didn’t expect to become one of the most recognized faces in the NFL, but he is. And now, the guys he plays with know his secret. Keep in mind: Were it 13 years later, he might have been twerking.
Were pretty sure this is the version of Britney Spears he decided to go with (our secret is that we know all of her music, by heart).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts