- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You’re Famous Enough, The Internet Will Find A Video Of You Dressed As Britney Spears (You’re Wes Welk-come)
The video clearly aired before the Pats last Super Bowl appearance, but it’s just making it’s way to the sports blogs today. Wes Welker, who graduated from high school in 2000, probably didn’t expect to become one of the most recognized faces in the NFL, but he is. And now, the guys he plays with know his secret. Keep in mind: Were it 13 years later, he might have been twerking.
Were pretty sure this is the version of Britney Spears he decided to go with (our secret is that we know all of her music, by heart).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story