- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If You’re Famous Enough, The Internet Will Find A Video Of You Dressed As Britney Spears (You’re Wes Welk-come)
The video clearly aired before the Pats last Super Bowl appearance, but it’s just making it’s way to the sports blogs today. Wes Welker, who graduated from high school in 2000, probably didn’t expect to become one of the most recognized faces in the NFL, but he is. And now, the guys he plays with know his secret. Keep in mind: Were it 13 years later, he might have been twerking.
Were pretty sure this is the version of Britney Spears he decided to go with (our secret is that we know all of her music, by heart).
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?