- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Yet Another Letter From Prison, Aaron Hernandez Claims To Be ‘A Great Dude’
Does Aaron Hernandez know that his letters to supposed fans keep winding up on the Internet? With two of his missives already leaked to the public, RadarOnline has obtained a third note, which sticks to Hernandez’s theme of asserting his own innocence — or lack of guilt — and belief that everything will work out in the end.
In a letter addressed to “Collin,” Hernandez thanks his pen pal for the support, says that basketball is his favorite sport, and adds a postscript that, if the murder allegations against him are true, will make you laugh out of pity/fear/wonder:
“P.S. I’m a great dude don’t believe all the neg. publicity please!”
Negative publicity is when people think you’re a bad tipper, dude. Being arrested for murder is a much different ball game.
The one part that makes us truly sad: Hernandez references his daughter, and how he had to hear her call him “DaDa” for the first time from jail. We are sad for her, that is. Good luck, Avielle Janelle.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013