- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Yet Another Letter From Prison, Aaron Hernandez Claims To Be ‘A Great Dude’
Does Aaron Hernandez know that his letters to supposed fans keep winding up on the Internet? With two of his missives already leaked to the public, RadarOnline has obtained a third note, which sticks to Hernandez’s theme of asserting his own innocence — or lack of guilt — and belief that everything will work out in the end.
In a letter addressed to “Collin,” Hernandez thanks his pen pal for the support, says that basketball is his favorite sport, and adds a postscript that, if the murder allegations against him are true, will make you laugh out of pity/fear/wonder:
“P.S. I’m a great dude don’t believe all the neg. publicity please!”
Negative publicity is when people think you’re a bad tipper, dude. Being arrested for murder is a much different ball game.
The one part that makes us truly sad: Hernandez references his daughter, and how he had to hear her call him “DaDa” for the first time from jail. We are sad for her, that is. Good luck, Avielle Janelle.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis