- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Yet Another Letter From Prison, Aaron Hernandez Claims To Be ‘A Great Dude’
Does Aaron Hernandez know that his letters to supposed fans keep winding up on the Internet? With two of his missives already leaked to the public, RadarOnline has obtained a third note, which sticks to Hernandez’s theme of asserting his own innocence — or lack of guilt — and belief that everything will work out in the end.
In a letter addressed to “Collin,” Hernandez thanks his pen pal for the support, says that basketball is his favorite sport, and adds a postscript that, if the murder allegations against him are true, will make you laugh out of pity/fear/wonder:
“P.S. I’m a great dude don’t believe all the neg. publicity please!”
Negative publicity is when people think you’re a bad tipper, dude. Being arrested for murder is a much different ball game.
The one part that makes us truly sad: Hernandez references his daughter, and how he had to hear her call him “DaDa” for the first time from jail. We are sad for her, that is. Good luck, Avielle Janelle.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier