- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Yet Another Letter From Prison, Aaron Hernandez Claims To Be ‘A Great Dude’
Does Aaron Hernandez know that his letters to supposed fans keep winding up on the Internet? With two of his missives already leaked to the public, RadarOnline has obtained a third note, which sticks to Hernandez’s theme of asserting his own innocence — or lack of guilt — and belief that everything will work out in the end.
In a letter addressed to “Collin,” Hernandez thanks his pen pal for the support, says that basketball is his favorite sport, and adds a postscript that, if the murder allegations against him are true, will make you laugh out of pity/fear/wonder:
“P.S. I’m a great dude don’t believe all the neg. publicity please!”
Negative publicity is when people think you’re a bad tipper, dude. Being arrested for murder is a much different ball game.
The one part that makes us truly sad: Hernandez references his daughter, and how he had to hear her call him “DaDa” for the first time from jail. We are sad for her, that is. Good luck, Avielle Janelle.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story