- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It Took Jerry Rice Six Years And A 60 Percent Discount To Sell His Bay Area Mansion
In 2007, NFL great Jerry Rice listed his custom-built, 13,908-square-foot, three-story, six bedroom, seven full bathroom (and three half bath) estate — complete with movie theater, full bar and wine room, pool, spa, covered veranda, dog kennel and gym — for $22 million. But apparently that was too step a price to live in the baller mansion of legendary baller, and the baller mansion went unsold. In fact, it went through several price cuts over the years until it was finally sold for a mere $9 million.
What’s wrong with you people? Jerry Rice used to live here. Whoever bought this place for nearly 60 percent off the original price got a real bargain. Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jerry Rice
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects