- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It Took Jerry Rice Six Years And A 60 Percent Discount To Sell His Bay Area Mansion
In 2007, NFL great Jerry Rice listed his custom-built, 13,908-square-foot, three-story, six bedroom, seven full bathroom (and three half bath) estate — complete with movie theater, full bar and wine room, pool, spa, covered veranda, dog kennel and gym — for $22 million. But apparently that was too step a price to live in the baller mansion of legendary baller, and the baller mansion went unsold. In fact, it went through several price cuts over the years until it was finally sold for a mere $9 million.
What’s wrong with you people? Jerry Rice used to live here. Whoever bought this place for nearly 60 percent off the original price got a real bargain. Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jerry Rice
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts