- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
It Took Jerry Rice Six Years And A 60 Percent Discount To Sell His Bay Area Mansion
In 2007, NFL great Jerry Rice listed his custom-built, 13,908-square-foot, three-story, six bedroom, seven full bathroom (and three half bath) estate — complete with movie theater, full bar and wine room, pool, spa, covered veranda, dog kennel and gym — for $22 million. But apparently that was too step a price to live in the baller mansion of legendary baller, and the baller mansion went unsold. In fact, it went through several price cuts over the years until it was finally sold for a mere $9 million.
What’s wrong with you people? Jerry Rice used to live here. Whoever bought this place for nearly 60 percent off the original price got a real bargain. Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jerry Rice
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts