- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It Took Jerry Rice Six Years And A 60 Percent Discount To Sell His Bay Area Mansion
In 2007, NFL great Jerry Rice listed his custom-built, 13,908-square-foot, three-story, six bedroom, seven full bathroom (and three half bath) estate — complete with movie theater, full bar and wine room, pool, spa, covered veranda, dog kennel and gym — for $22 million. But apparently that was too step a price to live in the baller mansion of legendary baller, and the baller mansion went unsold. In fact, it went through several price cuts over the years until it was finally sold for a mere $9 million.
What’s wrong with you people? Jerry Rice used to live here. Whoever bought this place for nearly 60 percent off the original price got a real bargain. Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Jerry Rice
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story