- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jabar Gaffney’s Wife Has Not Been Banged By Another Man, According To Jabar Gaffney
The web roundup for Thursday, April 12th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. JABAR GAFFNEY LOSES MIND ON TWITTER. “Ain’t nobody [bleeped] my wife but for anybody saying any slick [bleep] better watch ur girl and not let me get hold to her.” [Washington Post]
2. HOW THE FOLKS IN FAYETTEVILLE ARE REACTING TO THE BOBBY PETRINO NEWS. [Reddit]
3. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE ATLANTA FALCONS WILL BE YOUR 2012 HARD KNOCKS TEAM. [Adam Schefter]
4. TODAY IN “WHAT THE HELL IS ANDREW BYNUM DOING?” [3030FM]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: “Dealer tied 89 bags to penis, peed at the station.” [Philly.com]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Marlins at Phillies (MLB Network, 7 p.m.); Heat at Bulls (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Warriors (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Senators at Rangers (NHL Network, 7 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Sharks at Blues (CNBC, 7:30 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Capitals at Bruins (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Blackhawks at Coyotes (NBCSN, 10 p.m.); Community (NBC, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8:30 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Awake (NBC, 10 p.m.); Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (CMT, 8 p.m.); Pineapple Express (FX, 8 p.m.); Knocked Up (E!, 8:30 p.m.); X-Men (9 p.m., Syfy)
AND FINALLY TONIGHT: “Double Dutch Dog” is fantastic, better at double dutch than you.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO