- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jabar Gaffney’s Wife Has Not Been Banged By Another Man, According To Jabar Gaffney
The web roundup for Thursday, April 12th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. JABAR GAFFNEY LOSES MIND ON TWITTER. “Ain’t nobody [bleeped] my wife but for anybody saying any slick [bleep] better watch ur girl and not let me get hold to her.” [Washington Post]
2. HOW THE FOLKS IN FAYETTEVILLE ARE REACTING TO THE BOBBY PETRINO NEWS. [Reddit]
3. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE ATLANTA FALCONS WILL BE YOUR 2012 HARD KNOCKS TEAM. [Adam Schefter]
4. TODAY IN “WHAT THE HELL IS ANDREW BYNUM DOING?” [3030FM]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: “Dealer tied 89 bags to penis, peed at the station.” [Philly.com]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Marlins at Phillies (MLB Network, 7 p.m.); Heat at Bulls (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Warriors (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Senators at Rangers (NHL Network, 7 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Sharks at Blues (CNBC, 7:30 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Capitals at Bruins (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 1, Blackhawks at Coyotes (NBCSN, 10 p.m.); Community (NBC, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8:30 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Awake (NBC, 10 p.m.); Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (CMT, 8 p.m.); Pineapple Express (FX, 8 p.m.); Knocked Up (E!, 8:30 p.m.); X-Men (9 p.m., Syfy)
AND FINALLY TONIGHT: “Double Dutch Dog” is fantastic, better at double dutch than you.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World