- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jacoby Jones Made His Dancing With The Stars Debut Last Night… And He Was Really Good
Baltimore Ravens receiver and almost Super Bowl XLVII MVP Jacoby Jones has taken his newfound fame and supreme footwork to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. He was really good on the season premiere, which isn’t surprising, considering the success of NFL players like Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Hines Ward, Donald Driver and Warren Sapp. According to The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe, Jacoby is the man to beat. And who would know better than the born-again-virgin-star of an inexplicably popular reality show? Here’s Jacoby’s routine with
Russian vodka mogul Ukrainian ballroom dancer, Karina Smirnoff. It’s surprisingly enthralling, like this John Harbaugh reaction GIF to Manti Te’o's 40-yard dash.
Even 30 Rock writer Tracey Wigfield agrees. And she doesn’t write for a sports blog, so she isn’t biased like us.
— Tracey Wigfield (@TraceyWigfield) March 19, 2013
The Ravens may not be the team to beat this year, but Jacoby Jones in the man to beat on Dancing with the Stars. We’ll keep you posted on his progress.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'