- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jacoby Jones Made His Dancing With The Stars Debut Last Night… And He Was Really Good
Baltimore Ravens receiver and almost Super Bowl XLVII MVP Jacoby Jones has taken his newfound fame and supreme footwork to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. He was really good on the season premiere, which isn’t surprising, considering the success of NFL players like Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Hines Ward, Donald Driver and Warren Sapp. According to The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe, Jacoby is the man to beat. And who would know better than the born-again-virgin-star of an inexplicably popular reality show? Here’s Jacoby’s routine with
Russian vodka mogul Ukrainian ballroom dancer, Karina Smirnoff. It’s surprisingly enthralling, like this John Harbaugh reaction GIF to Manti Te’o's 40-yard dash.
Even 30 Rock writer Tracey Wigfield agrees. And she doesn’t write for a sports blog, so she isn’t biased like us.
— Tracey Wigfield (@TraceyWigfield) March 19, 2013
The Ravens may not be the team to beat this year, but Jacoby Jones in the man to beat on Dancing with the Stars. We’ll keep you posted on his progress.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football