- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jacoby Jones Made His Dancing With The Stars Debut Last Night… And He Was Really Good
Baltimore Ravens receiver and almost Super Bowl XLVII MVP Jacoby Jones has taken his newfound fame and supreme footwork to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. He was really good on the season premiere, which isn’t surprising, considering the success of NFL players like Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Hines Ward, Donald Driver and Warren Sapp. According to The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe, Jacoby is the man to beat. And who would know better than the born-again-virgin-star of an inexplicably popular reality show? Here’s Jacoby’s routine with
Russian vodka mogul Ukrainian ballroom dancer, Karina Smirnoff. It’s surprisingly enthralling, like this John Harbaugh reaction GIF to Manti Te’o's 40-yard dash.
Even 30 Rock writer Tracey Wigfield agrees. And she doesn’t write for a sports blog, so she isn’t biased like us.
— Tracey Wigfield (@TraceyWigfield) March 19, 2013
The Ravens may not be the team to beat this year, but Jacoby Jones in the man to beat on Dancing with the Stars. We’ll keep you posted on his progress.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story