- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jacoby Jones Made His Dancing With The Stars Debut Last Night… And He Was Really Good
Baltimore Ravens receiver and almost Super Bowl XLVII MVP Jacoby Jones has taken his newfound fame and supreme footwork to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. He was really good on the season premiere, which isn’t surprising, considering the success of NFL players like Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Hines Ward, Donald Driver and Warren Sapp. According to The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe, Jacoby is the man to beat. And who would know better than the born-again-virgin-star of an inexplicably popular reality show? Here’s Jacoby’s routine with
Russian vodka mogul Ukrainian ballroom dancer, Karina Smirnoff. It’s surprisingly enthralling, like this John Harbaugh reaction GIF to Manti Te’o's 40-yard dash.
Even 30 Rock writer Tracey Wigfield agrees. And she doesn’t write for a sports blog, so she isn’t biased like us.
— Tracey Wigfield (@TraceyWigfield) March 19, 2013
The Ravens may not be the team to beat this year, but Jacoby Jones in the man to beat on Dancing with the Stars. We’ll keep you posted on his progress.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce