- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jadeveon Clowney Clocks Jimmy Fallon’s 40 Time During The Tonight Show Interview
Jadeveon Clowney has had a few years to prepare for the moment he enters the NFL, but one would assume your first visit to The Tonight Show is a nerve-wracking one. Apparently not for the South Carolina defensive end, who looked as comfortable sitting next to Jimmy Fallon as Justin Timberlake. In fact, he looked more comfortable than Fallon himself (which might say more about Fallon than it does about Clowney).
As the two awkwardly discussed his upcoming ascension to the professional ranks, they landed on the topic of his historic combine workout where he clocked a 4.53 40-yard dash time. Jimmy, being a spry chap in his late thirties who frequently engages in kOoKiE aNtIcS with his guests, decided to have Clowney clock him as he ran 40 yards down the halls of 30 Rock.
His time: 6.9 seconds.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'