- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tim Tebow Will Not Be Taking His Talents To Jacksonville
We’ll believe it when we don’t see it. [Jacksonville Jaguars]
Seriously, people, tweet responsibly. [Bro Bible]
Brought to you by our own Dylan Murphy. [Hardwood Paroxysm]
Nah, just kiddin’, this isn’t terrorizing anybody. [Larry Brown Sports]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Knicks at Pacers (TNT, 8 p.m.); Heat at Trail Blazers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Miami at North Carolina (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Kentucky at Vanderbilt (ESPN, 9 p.m.); Michigan State at Iowa (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Arizona at Oregon (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Office Space (Comedy Central, 8 p.m.); Iron Man 2 (FX, 8 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
The pancake cake. Clever. Sumptuous. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Some old guys sang “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” at a Tim Horton’s, and undoubtedly brightened everyone’s day. [Hypervocal]
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts