- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ESPN’s Jalen Rose Had A Good Time After Michigan-Indiana
We’re just impressed they were so accommodating when a Michigan Man came to visit. [Lost Lettermen via Reddit]
Unfortunately, he marked the anniversary by… getting hurt in practice. Let’s hope Linsanity rides again soon. [SB Nation]
… Oh. Oh. [DC Sports Bog]
Finally, a reason to be annoyed by Jim Nantz. [The Big Lead]
5. Not sports related, still important.
It’s now legal for women to wear pants in Paris; turning toxic waste into gold might actually be a thing; Nokia is really pleased with its new phone; so, they’re turning Osama bin Laden’s compound into an amusement park.
“Chocolate Chip Pancakes.”
AWED DESCRIPTION AT CHOCOLATE CHIPPY, PANCAKE-Y GOODNESS
Just a regular day at Buckingham Palace.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'