- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
ESPN’s Jalen Rose Had A Good Time After Michigan-Indiana
We’re just impressed they were so accommodating when a Michigan Man came to visit. [Lost Lettermen via Reddit]
Unfortunately, he marked the anniversary by… getting hurt in practice. Let’s hope Linsanity rides again soon. [SB Nation]
… Oh. Oh. [DC Sports Bog]
Finally, a reason to be annoyed by Jim Nantz. [The Big Lead]
5. Not sports related, still important.
It’s now legal for women to wear pants in Paris; turning toxic waste into gold might actually be a thing; Nokia is really pleased with its new phone; so, they’re turning Osama bin Laden’s compound into an amusement park.
“Chocolate Chip Pancakes.”
AWED DESCRIPTION AT CHOCOLATE CHIPPY, PANCAKE-Y GOODNESS
Just a regular day at Buckingham Palace.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar