- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
ESPN’s Jalen Rose Had A Good Time After Michigan-Indiana
We’re just impressed they were so accommodating when a Michigan Man came to visit. [Lost Lettermen via Reddit]
Unfortunately, he marked the anniversary by… getting hurt in practice. Let’s hope Linsanity rides again soon. [SB Nation]
… Oh. Oh. [DC Sports Bog]
Finally, a reason to be annoyed by Jim Nantz. [The Big Lead]
5. Not sports related, still important.
It’s now legal for women to wear pants in Paris; turning toxic waste into gold might actually be a thing; Nokia is really pleased with its new phone; so, they’re turning Osama bin Laden’s compound into an amusement park.
“Chocolate Chip Pancakes.”
AWED DESCRIPTION AT CHOCOLATE CHIPPY, PANCAKE-Y GOODNESS
Just a regular day at Buckingham Palace.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts