- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN’s Jalen Rose Had A Good Time After Michigan-Indiana
We’re just impressed they were so accommodating when a Michigan Man came to visit. [Lost Lettermen via Reddit]
Unfortunately, he marked the anniversary by… getting hurt in practice. Let’s hope Linsanity rides again soon. [SB Nation]
… Oh. Oh. [DC Sports Bog]
Finally, a reason to be annoyed by Jim Nantz. [The Big Lead]
5. Not sports related, still important.
It’s now legal for women to wear pants in Paris; turning toxic waste into gold might actually be a thing; Nokia is really pleased with its new phone; so, they’re turning Osama bin Laden’s compound into an amusement park.
“Chocolate Chip Pancakes.”
AWED DESCRIPTION AT CHOCOLATE CHIPPY, PANCAKE-Y GOODNESS
Just a regular day at Buckingham Palace.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178