- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jared Allen Forces A Vikings’ Rookie To Sing, And It Was Lovely. Like Actually.
Jared Allen seems like the type of player to haze rookies. At the start of the fourth quarter of last night’s preseason matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and San Diego Chargers, a mic’d up Allen approached undrafted rookie defensive tackle Tydreke Powell (not Quentin Saulsberry, as the announcer proclaims) demanding a tune. Except Powell has a fantastic voice and belts out a quick “I’m so, happy, to be right here with Jared,” with a well-placed touch of vibrato. You’ll be a better person for having taken a listen.
Only if the New York Giants felt the same way about rookie hazing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts