- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jared Allen Forces A Vikings’ Rookie To Sing, And It Was Lovely. Like Actually.
Jared Allen seems like the type of player to haze rookies. At the start of the fourth quarter of last night’s preseason matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and San Diego Chargers, a mic’d up Allen approached undrafted rookie defensive tackle Tydreke Powell (not Quentin Saulsberry, as the announcer proclaims) demanding a tune. Except Powell has a fantastic voice and belts out a quick “I’m so, happy, to be right here with Jared,” with a well-placed touch of vibrato. You’ll be a better person for having taken a listen.
Only if the New York Giants felt the same way about rookie hazing.
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier