- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jared Allen Forces A Vikings’ Rookie To Sing, And It Was Lovely. Like Actually.
Jared Allen seems like the type of player to haze rookies. At the start of the fourth quarter of last night’s preseason matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and San Diego Chargers, a mic’d up Allen approached undrafted rookie defensive tackle Tydreke Powell (not Quentin Saulsberry, as the announcer proclaims) demanding a tune. Except Powell has a fantastic voice and belts out a quick “I’m so, happy, to be right here with Jared,” with a well-placed touch of vibrato. You’ll be a better person for having taken a listen.
Only if the New York Giants felt the same way about rookie hazing.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement