- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jared Allen Forces A Vikings’ Rookie To Sing, And It Was Lovely. Like Actually.
Jared Allen seems like the type of player to haze rookies. At the start of the fourth quarter of last night’s preseason matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and San Diego Chargers, a mic’d up Allen approached undrafted rookie defensive tackle Tydreke Powell (not Quentin Saulsberry, as the announcer proclaims) demanding a tune. Except Powell has a fantastic voice and belts out a quick “I’m so, happy, to be right here with Jared,” with a well-placed touch of vibrato. You’ll be a better person for having taken a listen.
Only if the New York Giants felt the same way about rookie hazing.
- How One Concussion Changed The Direction Of Two Teams
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club