- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jared Allen Forces A Vikings’ Rookie To Sing, And It Was Lovely. Like Actually.
Jared Allen seems like the type of player to haze rookies. At the start of the fourth quarter of last night’s preseason matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and San Diego Chargers, a mic’d up Allen approached undrafted rookie defensive tackle Tydreke Powell (not Quentin Saulsberry, as the announcer proclaims) demanding a tune. Except Powell has a fantastic voice and belts out a quick “I’m so, happy, to be right here with Jared,” with a well-placed touch of vibrato. You’ll be a better person for having taken a listen.
Only if the New York Giants felt the same way about rookie hazing.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story