- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
ESPN’s Making Changes To The Monday Night Football Booth
ESPN announced today that your Monday Night Football announcing lineup will be a little bit leaner next season: Ron Jaworski is leaving the booth, but remaining with the network in an analyst’s role. Mike Tirico will still be doing the play-by-play, and Jon Gruden will be providing color commentary, so that remains unchanged.
Jaws’ departure from the booth comes with the announcement that he’s signed a five-year extension with ESPN, so again, he’s not going anywhere. Instead, he’ll have an expanded role in the studio, and do more appearances on shows like Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown, NFL Matchup, Mike & Mike, and PTI.
So, the leaner team of Tirico and Gruden: good for business, or bad? Does a cutdown on the number of dudes with microphones enhance your Monday Night experience, or take away from it? Tell us in the comments.
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports