- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jay Ratliff Arrested For DWI Six Weeks After His Cowboys Teammate Killed Someone In A Drunk Driving Accident
Oy. Jay Ratliff, the oft-injured Cowboys nose tackle who had a much-publicized locker room spat with Jerry Jones on Dec. 2, has been charged with DWI after after his truck struck an 18-wheeler in Grapevine, Texas. Ratliff (who was driving by himself) and the driver of the 18-wheeler weren’t injured.
Ratliff is friends with Josh Brent, the Cowboys player who’s facing up to 20 years in jail following a drunk-driving accident that killed practice squad player Jerry Brown. Ratliff was seen hugging Brent at Brown’s funeral, which just ratchets this whole thing up another level on the sad/confusing/what were you thinking scale.
Ratliff was arraigned and bonded out of jail Tuesday morning. He refused a breathalyzer, but Grapevine police obtained a search warrant that allowed them to take his blood (officers on the scene had determined he was intoxicated). Toxicology reports are pending.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'