- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jay Ratliff Arrested For DWI Six Weeks After His Cowboys Teammate Killed Someone In A Drunk Driving Accident
Oy. Jay Ratliff, the oft-injured Cowboys nose tackle who had a much-publicized locker room spat with Jerry Jones on Dec. 2, has been charged with DWI after after his truck struck an 18-wheeler in Grapevine, Texas. Ratliff (who was driving by himself) and the driver of the 18-wheeler weren’t injured.
Ratliff is friends with Josh Brent, the Cowboys player who’s facing up to 20 years in jail following a drunk-driving accident that killed practice squad player Jerry Brown. Ratliff was seen hugging Brent at Brown’s funeral, which just ratchets this whole thing up another level on the sad/confusing/what were you thinking scale.
Ratliff was arraigned and bonded out of jail Tuesday morning. He refused a breathalyzer, but Grapevine police obtained a search warrant that allowed them to take his blood (officers on the scene had determined he was intoxicated). Toxicology reports are pending.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts