- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jay Ratliff Arrested For DWI Six Weeks After His Cowboys Teammate Killed Someone In A Drunk Driving Accident
Oy. Jay Ratliff, the oft-injured Cowboys nose tackle who had a much-publicized locker room spat with Jerry Jones on Dec. 2, has been charged with DWI after after his truck struck an 18-wheeler in Grapevine, Texas. Ratliff (who was driving by himself) and the driver of the 18-wheeler weren’t injured.
Ratliff is friends with Josh Brent, the Cowboys player who’s facing up to 20 years in jail following a drunk-driving accident that killed practice squad player Jerry Brown. Ratliff was seen hugging Brent at Brown’s funeral, which just ratchets this whole thing up another level on the sad/confusing/what were you thinking scale.
Ratliff was arraigned and bonded out of jail Tuesday morning. He refused a breathalyzer, but Grapevine police obtained a search warrant that allowed them to take his blood (officers on the scene had determined he was intoxicated). Toxicology reports are pending.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends