- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jay Ratliff Arrested For DWI Six Weeks After His Cowboys Teammate Killed Someone In A Drunk Driving Accident
Oy. Jay Ratliff, the oft-injured Cowboys nose tackle who had a much-publicized locker room spat with Jerry Jones on Dec. 2, has been charged with DWI after after his truck struck an 18-wheeler in Grapevine, Texas. Ratliff (who was driving by himself) and the driver of the 18-wheeler weren’t injured.
Ratliff is friends with Josh Brent, the Cowboys player who’s facing up to 20 years in jail following a drunk-driving accident that killed practice squad player Jerry Brown. Ratliff was seen hugging Brent at Brown’s funeral, which just ratchets this whole thing up another level on the sad/confusing/what were you thinking scale.
Ratliff was arraigned and bonded out of jail Tuesday morning. He refused a breathalyzer, but Grapevine police obtained a search warrant that allowed them to take his blood (officers on the scene had determined he was intoxicated). Toxicology reports are pending.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story