- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jerry Jones Asks Jason Garrett To Fire His Own Brother As The Dysfunction Of The Dallas Cowboys Reaches New Levels
Just when you thought Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys couldn’t get any more pathetic, a new report comes out of Dallas that paints them both in an even worse light.
According to ESPN’s Chris Mortenson (via ProFootballTalk), Jones has reportedly asked head coach Jason Garrett to relinquish playcalling duties, softening the blow by also asking him to fire his brother and tight ends coach John Garrett. Awkward…
While Jones actually has a point (John Garrett has reportedly been calling around the league for a new job), you simply cannot ask a man to fire his own brother. That’s literally something that would happen on a soap opera.
Whether Jerry Jones actually wants Garrett to fire his brother or is just asking him in the hopes that Garrett is so insulted that he quits remains to be seen. Either way, as a lifelong Cowboys fan, believe me when I say this is business as usual for the melodramatic and underachieving team in the NFL.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?