- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jerry Jones Asks Jason Garrett To Fire His Own Brother As The Dysfunction Of The Dallas Cowboys Reaches New Levels
Just when you thought Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys couldn’t get any more pathetic, a new report comes out of Dallas that paints them both in an even worse light.
According to ESPN’s Chris Mortenson (via ProFootballTalk), Jones has reportedly asked head coach Jason Garrett to relinquish playcalling duties, softening the blow by also asking him to fire his brother and tight ends coach John Garrett. Awkward…
While Jones actually has a point (John Garrett has reportedly been calling around the league for a new job), you simply cannot ask a man to fire his own brother. That’s literally something that would happen on a soap opera.
Whether Jerry Jones actually wants Garrett to fire his brother or is just asking him in the hopes that Garrett is so insulted that he quits remains to be seen. Either way, as a lifelong Cowboys fan, believe me when I say this is business as usual for the melodramatic and underachieving team in the NFL.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.