- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jerry Jones Asks Jason Garrett To Fire His Own Brother As The Dysfunction Of The Dallas Cowboys Reaches New Levels
Just when you thought Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys couldn’t get any more pathetic, a new report comes out of Dallas that paints them both in an even worse light.
According to ESPN’s Chris Mortenson (via ProFootballTalk), Jones has reportedly asked head coach Jason Garrett to relinquish playcalling duties, softening the blow by also asking him to fire his brother and tight ends coach John Garrett. Awkward…
While Jones actually has a point (John Garrett has reportedly been calling around the league for a new job), you simply cannot ask a man to fire his own brother. That’s literally something that would happen on a soap opera.
Whether Jerry Jones actually wants Garrett to fire his brother or is just asking him in the hopes that Garrett is so insulted that he quits remains to be seen. Either way, as a lifelong Cowboys fan, believe me when I say this is business as usual for the melodramatic and underachieving team in the NFL.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy