- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jerry Jones Has People Babysitting Dez Bryant Now
Dez Bryant has found himself in a ton of trouble in recent years, dating back to his days at Oklahoma State. He’s owed money and shoved his mother, among other things. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has had enough, except Bryant is too talented to just up and cut him. So he’s decided to treat Bryant like a misbehaving teenager instead as some middle ground solution.
Here are some of the reported ground rules established for Bryant, via ESPN:
• A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can’t attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
That’s some great parenting right there. DON’T MISS CURFEW, BOY. But if you’re going to miss it, just tell me. Please?
According to Jones, these aren’t the tightest restrictions they’ve ever placed on a player. So the real question is, is he talking about Pacman Jones or Tank Johnson?
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime