- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jerry Jones Says CAT Scan Showed He Has ‘The Brain Of A 40-Year-Old’
Tonight’s Monster Chiller Horror Theater movie, “The Man With The 40-Year-Old Brain”, will be right back after these messages.
Jerry Jones, who hasn’t had much in the way of playoff success over the past 15 seasons, but is always good for a laugh, says that a recent CAT scan has shown that he has the brain of a 40-year-old. Jones’ actual age is 70.
“I’ve been told that I have, by CAT Scans, that it’s like the brain of a 40-year-old,” Jones crowed. “…The guy really did not know it was me. I was there anonymously. He said, ‘And so I just wanted to come down. I saw your chart. I know how old you are. That part is really impressive.’”
Of course some 40-year-olds are smarter than others.
Jones’ comments came, of course, one day after his son, Stephen, the team’s executive vice president, declared, “We’re convinced we’ve got the secret sauce to put this thing back together again and win championships.”
Rather than rely on dubious medical hearsay, let’s look at facts.
1. Prior to the 2010 NFL Draft, Jones inadvertently revealed the Cowboys’ draft board player rankings when he performed a video press conference with the board as the backdrop.
2. The Cowboys haven’t been to the Super Bowl, and in fact have only one playoff win, since 1996.
3. Jones revealed the Cowboys’ draft board rankings again prior to this year’s NFL Draft.
I’ve often found that running the Cowboys is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success