- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jim Harbaugh Points At Things, Gets Flagged
Jim Harbaugh pointing at things. pic.twitter.com/FVDCZXrOWN
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 12, 2014
The 49ers have taken a 13-10 lead at Carolina on this Colin Kaepernick to Vernon Davis TD pass … but not before some hijinx by Jim Harbaugh. The pass to the back corner od the end zone was initially ruled incomplete, but replays showed that Davis dragged the requisite number of feet in bounds to make it a catch.
Harbaugh, though, apparently forgot that the NFL had a replay system — running onto the field to confront a ref while pointing at the Jumbo Tron, which was replaying the catch. He got a penalty flag for that.
Best part: Anquan Boldin pulling Harbaugh aside and telling him to cool it.
The controversy included this extended video closeup of grass. That’s why the NFL is the most-watched sport in North America.
— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) January 12, 2014
— Chet (@Chet_G) January 12, 2014
ICYMI: Here was Vernon Davis' TD from late in the first half. pic.twitter.com/J0mVyoTlom
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
UPDATE: Kaepernick short TD run, 49ers up 20-10, 7:58 left in the third quarter.
- Filed Under:
- jim harbaugh
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts