- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jim Harbaugh Points At Things, Gets Flagged
Jim Harbaugh pointing at things. pic.twitter.com/FVDCZXrOWN
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 12, 2014
The 49ers have taken a 13-10 lead at Carolina on this Colin Kaepernick to Vernon Davis TD pass … but not before some hijinx by Jim Harbaugh. The pass to the back corner od the end zone was initially ruled incomplete, but replays showed that Davis dragged the requisite number of feet in bounds to make it a catch.
Harbaugh, though, apparently forgot that the NFL had a replay system — running onto the field to confront a ref while pointing at the Jumbo Tron, which was replaying the catch. He got a penalty flag for that.
Best part: Anquan Boldin pulling Harbaugh aside and telling him to cool it.
The controversy included this extended video closeup of grass. That’s why the NFL is the most-watched sport in North America.
— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) January 12, 2014
— Chet (@Chet_G) January 12, 2014
ICYMI: Here was Vernon Davis' TD from late in the first half. pic.twitter.com/J0mVyoTlom
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
UPDATE: Kaepernick short TD run, 49ers up 20-10, 7:58 left in the third quarter.
- Filed Under:
- jim harbaugh
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane