- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jim Harbaugh Points At Things, Gets Flagged
Jim Harbaugh pointing at things. pic.twitter.com/FVDCZXrOWN
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 12, 2014
The 49ers have taken a 13-10 lead at Carolina on this Colin Kaepernick to Vernon Davis TD pass … but not before some hijinx by Jim Harbaugh. The pass to the back corner od the end zone was initially ruled incomplete, but replays showed that Davis dragged the requisite number of feet in bounds to make it a catch.
Harbaugh, though, apparently forgot that the NFL had a replay system — running onto the field to confront a ref while pointing at the Jumbo Tron, which was replaying the catch. He got a penalty flag for that.
Best part: Anquan Boldin pulling Harbaugh aside and telling him to cool it.
The controversy included this extended video closeup of grass. That’s why the NFL is the most-watched sport in North America.
— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) January 12, 2014
— Chet (@Chet_G) January 12, 2014
ICYMI: Here was Vernon Davis' TD from late in the first half. pic.twitter.com/J0mVyoTlom
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
UPDATE: Kaepernick short TD run, 49ers up 20-10, 7:58 left in the third quarter.
- Filed Under:
- jim harbaugh
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million