- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jim Harbaugh Points At Things, Gets Flagged
Jim Harbaugh pointing at things. pic.twitter.com/FVDCZXrOWN
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 12, 2014
The 49ers have taken a 13-10 lead at Carolina on this Colin Kaepernick to Vernon Davis TD pass … but not before some hijinx by Jim Harbaugh. The pass to the back corner od the end zone was initially ruled incomplete, but replays showed that Davis dragged the requisite number of feet in bounds to make it a catch.
Harbaugh, though, apparently forgot that the NFL had a replay system — running onto the field to confront a ref while pointing at the Jumbo Tron, which was replaying the catch. He got a penalty flag for that.
Best part: Anquan Boldin pulling Harbaugh aside and telling him to cool it.
The controversy included this extended video closeup of grass. That’s why the NFL is the most-watched sport in North America.
— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) January 12, 2014
— Chet (@Chet_G) January 12, 2014
ICYMI: Here was Vernon Davis' TD from late in the first half. pic.twitter.com/J0mVyoTlom
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
UPDATE: Kaepernick short TD run, 49ers up 20-10, 7:58 left in the third quarter.
- Filed Under:
- jim harbaugh
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy