- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Bored Rich Man Gives $8,500 To Guy On Twitter For Predicting AFC Championship Game Score
When he announces a weird, spur-of-the-moment Twitter giveaway, dammit, he follows through. [Deadspin]
2. De’Anthony Thomas: most exciting player in college football, best Twitter account in college football.
No, Mamba, it is not weird. Not even a little. [Sharapova's Thigh]
Not earth-shattering, but it surprised us all the same. [Columbus Dispatch]
But only kinda sorta goes back. [Shutdown Corner]
Why Most People Who Win The Lottery Become Unhappy; Dredd might be gay; What This Standing Ovation For a High Schooler’s Coming Out Means; Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Honest Trailer Reminds Us How Bad It Really Was.
Nuggets at Rockets (NBATV, 8 p.m.); Thunder at Warriors (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); Duke at Miami (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Georgia Tech at North Carolina (ESPN, 9 p.m.); TCU at West Virginia (ESPN2, 7:30 p.m.); Australian Open: women’s semifinals (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Any Given Sunday (CMT, 9 p.m.); He Got Game (BET, 10 p.m.);Being John Malkovich (Sundance, 10 p.m.); A Few Good Men (AMC, 11 p.m.)
“Maple Bacon Donut.”
And finally, tonight…
You get that ice cream, Harry. (Note: this is what actually happened.) [r/videos]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet