- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Bored Rich Man Gives $8,500 To Guy On Twitter For Predicting AFC Championship Game Score
When he announces a weird, spur-of-the-moment Twitter giveaway, dammit, he follows through. [Deadspin]
2. De’Anthony Thomas: most exciting player in college football, best Twitter account in college football.
No, Mamba, it is not weird. Not even a little. [Sharapova's Thigh]
Not earth-shattering, but it surprised us all the same. [Columbus Dispatch]
But only kinda sorta goes back. [Shutdown Corner]
Why Most People Who Win The Lottery Become Unhappy; Dredd might be gay; What This Standing Ovation For a High Schooler’s Coming Out Means; Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Honest Trailer Reminds Us How Bad It Really Was.
Nuggets at Rockets (NBATV, 8 p.m.); Thunder at Warriors (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); Duke at Miami (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Georgia Tech at North Carolina (ESPN, 9 p.m.); TCU at West Virginia (ESPN2, 7:30 p.m.); Australian Open: women’s semifinals (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Any Given Sunday (CMT, 9 p.m.); He Got Game (BET, 10 p.m.);Being John Malkovich (Sundance, 10 p.m.); A Few Good Men (AMC, 11 p.m.)
“Maple Bacon Donut.”
And finally, tonight…
You get that ice cream, Harry. (Note: this is what actually happened.) [r/videos]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers