- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bored Rich Man Gives $8,500 To Guy On Twitter For Predicting AFC Championship Game Score
When he announces a weird, spur-of-the-moment Twitter giveaway, dammit, he follows through. [Deadspin]
2. De’Anthony Thomas: most exciting player in college football, best Twitter account in college football.
No, Mamba, it is not weird. Not even a little. [Sharapova's Thigh]
Not earth-shattering, but it surprised us all the same. [Columbus Dispatch]
But only kinda sorta goes back. [Shutdown Corner]
Why Most People Who Win The Lottery Become Unhappy; Dredd might be gay; What This Standing Ovation For a High Schooler’s Coming Out Means; Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Honest Trailer Reminds Us How Bad It Really Was.
Nuggets at Rockets (NBATV, 8 p.m.); Thunder at Warriors (NBATV, 10:30 p.m.); Duke at Miami (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Georgia Tech at North Carolina (ESPN, 9 p.m.); TCU at West Virginia (ESPN2, 7:30 p.m.); Australian Open: women’s semifinals (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Any Given Sunday (CMT, 9 p.m.); He Got Game (BET, 10 p.m.);Being John Malkovich (Sundance, 10 p.m.); A Few Good Men (AMC, 11 p.m.)
“Maple Bacon Donut.”
And finally, tonight…
You get that ice cream, Harry. (Note: this is what actually happened.) [r/videos]
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot