- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jim Schwartz Gets Boners From Jahvid Best Highlights
Yahoo’s Dan Wetzel wrote a nice piece Wednesday on the Detroit Lions and Reggie Bush. You should read the nice piece, if that’s what gets you going. But here at SportsGrid, we’re a little more perverted. Nice doesn’t get us going. Reading about people getting going gets us going.
(We’re talking about boners.)
Here at Lions headquarters, (Jahvid Best’s) value was unquestioned. They’d traded up to get him out of Cal in the 2010 draft – “Some people watch adult videos on their computer,” Schwartz said back then. “I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That’s what gets me going.”
Seriously, this is just a splendid quote, and conjures images of Schwartz getting up to his best morning wood, inspired by Best. It’s really inspiring to see a coach so infatuated by his players. Or maybe it’s illegal. I don’t know. These blurred lines, man.
- Filed Under:
- jim schwartz
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier