- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jim Schwartz Gets Boners From Jahvid Best Highlights
Yahoo’s Dan Wetzel wrote a nice piece Wednesday on the Detroit Lions and Reggie Bush. You should read the nice piece, if that’s what gets you going. But here at SportsGrid, we’re a little more perverted. Nice doesn’t get us going. Reading about people getting going gets us going.
(We’re talking about boners.)
Here at Lions headquarters, (Jahvid Best’s) value was unquestioned. They’d traded up to get him out of Cal in the 2010 draft – “Some people watch adult videos on their computer,” Schwartz said back then. “I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That’s what gets me going.”
Seriously, this is just a splendid quote, and conjures images of Schwartz getting up to his best morning wood, inspired by Best. It’s really inspiring to see a coach so infatuated by his players. Or maybe it’s illegal. I don’t know. These blurred lines, man.
- Filed Under:
- jim schwartz
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film