- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jim Schwartz Gets Boners From Jahvid Best Highlights
Yahoo’s Dan Wetzel wrote a nice piece Wednesday on the Detroit Lions and Reggie Bush. You should read the nice piece, if that’s what gets you going. But here at SportsGrid, we’re a little more perverted. Nice doesn’t get us going. Reading about people getting going gets us going.
(We’re talking about boners.)
Here at Lions headquarters, (Jahvid Best’s) value was unquestioned. They’d traded up to get him out of Cal in the 2010 draft – “Some people watch adult videos on their computer,” Schwartz said back then. “I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That’s what gets me going.”
Seriously, this is just a splendid quote, and conjures images of Schwartz getting up to his best morning wood, inspired by Best. It’s really inspiring to see a coach so infatuated by his players. Or maybe it’s illegal. I don’t know. These blurred lines, man.
- Filed Under:
- jim schwartz
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy