- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Joe Flacco Calls A Cold Weather Super Bowl “Retarded”
We don’t know whether or not Joe Flacco and the Ravens will win Super Bowl XLVII this Sunday, but don’t expect him to be happy if he makes a repeat performance in the big game in 2014, which takes place in the cold swamps of Jersey.
“Yeah, I think it’s retarded,” Flacco said at his Super Bowl press gathering Monday.
Flacco was responding to a question about what he thought about Super Bowls being played in cold-weather locales. The fact that MetLife stadium is hosting Super Bowl XLVII certainly didn’t make him happy, but that the Denver Broncos submitted a bid to host the Super Bowl in either 2018, 2019 or 2020 pretty much just set him off the deep end. That’s one way to react.
“I probably shouldn’t say that. I think it’s stupid. If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one. Other than that I don’t really like the idea. I don’t think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather.”
So it’s not retarded, it’s just stupid. Got it.
[Denver Post, Getty Images]
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier