- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Joe Flacco To Sign Richest Deal In NFL History
The new highest-paid player in the NFL, and NFL history, is also it’s latest Super Bowl hero. Joe Flacco, this is your life.
Fresh off of a historic Super Bowl run that saw him throw for 11 touchdowns in the playoffs against zero interceptions, tying the record by Joe Montana, Joe Flacco has reached a tentative agreement with the Baltimore Ravens to sign a six-year contract for over $120 million, exceeding the current league-high contract currently held by Drew Brees at $20 million/season.
In addition to his remarkable playoff run en route to a Super Bowl win this season, Flacco also the only quarterback to win a postseason game in each of his first five seasons and hold the record for playoff road wins with six. Suffice to say, the Ravens will be in good hands for the next six seasons.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts