- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Joe Flacco To Sign Richest Deal In NFL History
The new highest-paid player in the NFL, and NFL history, is also it’s latest Super Bowl hero. Joe Flacco, this is your life.
Fresh off of a historic Super Bowl run that saw him throw for 11 touchdowns in the playoffs against zero interceptions, tying the record by Joe Montana, Joe Flacco has reached a tentative agreement with the Baltimore Ravens to sign a six-year contract for over $120 million, exceeding the current league-high contract currently held by Drew Brees at $20 million/season.
In addition to his remarkable playoff run en route to a Super Bowl win this season, Flacco also the only quarterback to win a postseason game in each of his first five seasons and hold the record for playoff road wins with six. Suffice to say, the Ravens will be in good hands for the next six seasons.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy