- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Joe Flacco To Sign Richest Deal In NFL History
The new highest-paid player in the NFL, and NFL history, is also it’s latest Super Bowl hero. Joe Flacco, this is your life.
Fresh off of a historic Super Bowl run that saw him throw for 11 touchdowns in the playoffs against zero interceptions, tying the record by Joe Montana, Joe Flacco has reached a tentative agreement with the Baltimore Ravens to sign a six-year contract for over $120 million, exceeding the current league-high contract currently held by Drew Brees at $20 million/season.
In addition to his remarkable playoff run en route to a Super Bowl win this season, Flacco also the only quarterback to win a postseason game in each of his first five seasons and hold the record for playoff road wins with six. Suffice to say, the Ravens will be in good hands for the next six seasons.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?