- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Joe Flacco To Sign Richest Deal In NFL History
The new highest-paid player in the NFL, and NFL history, is also it’s latest Super Bowl hero. Joe Flacco, this is your life.
Fresh off of a historic Super Bowl run that saw him throw for 11 touchdowns in the playoffs against zero interceptions, tying the record by Joe Montana, Joe Flacco has reached a tentative agreement with the Baltimore Ravens to sign a six-year contract for over $120 million, exceeding the current league-high contract currently held by Drew Brees at $20 million/season.
In addition to his remarkable playoff run en route to a Super Bowl win this season, Flacco also the only quarterback to win a postseason game in each of his first five seasons and hold the record for playoff road wins with six. Suffice to say, the Ravens will be in good hands for the next six seasons.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed