- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ray Lewis’ Motivational Speeches Used To Leave Joe Flacco Laughing
Fresh off a legendary postseason performance, a Super Bowl victory in which he won MVP, and signing the richest contract in NFL history, Joe Flacco is feeling pretty confident. How confident? Enough that he is publicly laughing off Ray Lewis’ pregame speeches.
You, or I, or the rest of the country might be inspired by Lewis’ emotional speeches, but not Joe Flacco. Not only is he not inspired, he actually thinks they’re kind of funny.
“Oh, it’s funny,” Flacco told USA Today. “His speeches come from the heart, but there’s definitely times where I’m sitting there kind of chuckling to myself. It’s all good. There’s nobody that’s more passionate about what he does than that guy. “So you just sit back and take it all in, but there’s times where he says some stuff and you’re like, ‘Man I don’t know what that meant, but I like how he said it.’”
Okay, I’m just messing around, Flacco is obviously just keeping it light. Still, you notice he waited until Ray Lewis officially retired before he started talking trash. Probably not a coincidence.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches