- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ray Lewis’ Motivational Speeches Used To Leave Joe Flacco Laughing
Fresh off a legendary postseason performance, a Super Bowl victory in which he won MVP, and signing the richest contract in NFL history, Joe Flacco is feeling pretty confident. How confident? Enough that he is publicly laughing off Ray Lewis’ pregame speeches.
You, or I, or the rest of the country might be inspired by Lewis’ emotional speeches, but not Joe Flacco. Not only is he not inspired, he actually thinks they’re kind of funny.
“Oh, it’s funny,” Flacco told USA Today. “His speeches come from the heart, but there’s definitely times where I’m sitting there kind of chuckling to myself. It’s all good. There’s nobody that’s more passionate about what he does than that guy. “So you just sit back and take it all in, but there’s times where he says some stuff and you’re like, ‘Man I don’t know what that meant, but I like how he said it.’”
Okay, I’m just messing around, Flacco is obviously just keeping it light. Still, you notice he waited until Ray Lewis officially retired before he started talking trash. Probably not a coincidence.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship