- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Joe Flacco: Ray Lewis’s Speeches Made No Sense
We at SportsGrid like to make fun of Ray Lewis. We may have published this once upon a this summer. But this hilarious burn isn’t coming from us; it’s coming from Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.
“That’s not me,” Flacco says. “I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn’t even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn’t know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time.”
Though we have to admit, this, to cherrypick one example, was pretty easy to understand. Maybe Joe Flacco just isn’t the most silver Super Bowl MVP in the trophy case.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story