- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Joe Flacco: Ray Lewis’s Speeches Made No Sense
We at SportsGrid like to make fun of Ray Lewis. We may have published this once upon a this summer. But this hilarious burn isn’t coming from us; it’s coming from Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.
“That’s not me,” Flacco says. “I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn’t even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn’t know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time.”
Though we have to admit, this, to cherrypick one example, was pretty easy to understand. Maybe Joe Flacco just isn’t the most silver Super Bowl MVP in the trophy case.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?