- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Joe Flacco: Ray Lewis’s Speeches Made No Sense
We at SportsGrid like to make fun of Ray Lewis. We may have published this once upon a this summer. But this hilarious burn isn’t coming from us; it’s coming from Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.
“That’s not me,” Flacco says. “I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn’t even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn’t know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time.”
Though we have to admit, this, to cherrypick one example, was pretty easy to understand. Maybe Joe Flacco just isn’t the most silver Super Bowl MVP in the trophy case.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts