- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Joe Flacco Gets Called Out By A Nosy Neighbor For Riding A Skateboard In His Own Driveway
Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco just isn’t having a very good week. Not only did his own teammate call him out for being, well, a pedestrian quarterback, but now he’s being called out by his neighbor for being careless.
Flacco told “NFL Total Access” about the recent incident in an interview on Wednesday afternoon. As the story goes:
“I’d never been on a skateboard in my life, so I was literally riding it about 10 feet down my driveway just to see if I could stand on it and stay upright,” Flacco said Wednesday on “NFL Total Access.” “One of my neighbors must have called in looking for (Ravens general manager) Ozzie Newsome and left a voicemail on his secretary’s phone saying, ‘Hey, man, you got to let Joe Flacco know we’re trying to win the Super Bowl around here! He’s at home riding a skateboard. Somebody’s got to let him know what the deal is.’ “
Really, can’t this guy catch a break? His resume isn’t too shabby. It’s not as if this guy isn’t a winner. Sure, he’s no Tom Brady, but he has been to the playoffs in each of his first four seasons, which makes him the only quarterback in NFL history to do so. Cut the guy some slack.
And remember, kids, “snitches get stitches.” But, then again, so too do people who fall off skateboards.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts