- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Joe Flacco Gets Called Out By A Nosy Neighbor For Riding A Skateboard In His Own Driveway
Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco just isn’t having a very good week. Not only did his own teammate call him out for being, well, a pedestrian quarterback, but now he’s being called out by his neighbor for being careless.
Flacco told “NFL Total Access” about the recent incident in an interview on Wednesday afternoon. As the story goes:
“I’d never been on a skateboard in my life, so I was literally riding it about 10 feet down my driveway just to see if I could stand on it and stay upright,” Flacco said Wednesday on “NFL Total Access.” “One of my neighbors must have called in looking for (Ravens general manager) Ozzie Newsome and left a voicemail on his secretary’s phone saying, ‘Hey, man, you got to let Joe Flacco know we’re trying to win the Super Bowl around here! He’s at home riding a skateboard. Somebody’s got to let him know what the deal is.’ “
Really, can’t this guy catch a break? His resume isn’t too shabby. It’s not as if this guy isn’t a winner. Sure, he’s no Tom Brady, but he has been to the playoffs in each of his first four seasons, which makes him the only quarterback in NFL history to do so. Cut the guy some slack.
And remember, kids, “snitches get stitches.” But, then again, so too do people who fall off skateboards.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions