- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NFL Analyst Has Unfortunate Slip Of The Tongue, Reduces Fellow Analysts To 9-Year-Olds
We know NFL analysts are a giddy bunch. But if you put them all together in one room, give them a ton of coffee, and suddenly one of them gets a case of the accidental profanities, well… things just get silly.
Such was the case during this NFL Network segment about the upcoming slate of playoff games. Joe Theismann, who’s already sort of known for flubs like this, was in the midst of describing New England’s potent offense. But when he got to talking about running back Danny Woodhead, this happened:
It takes a second to sink in, but fellow analyst Deion Sanders knows something funny just happened. From there, all hell breaks loose, and a room full of grown men are reduced to nine-year-olds. As SB Nation points out, this was some sort of fast-moving segment with rapidly-changing camera angles (I guess to ratchet up the seriousness of it all). So that just kind of adds to the fun.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier