- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Baltimore Ravens Coach Tears Into Hot-Dogging Player
How do we know? One of his players, Dannell Ellerbe, hot-dogged pretty heavily on a touchdown off an interception return during the Ravens’ preseason game against the Rams Thursday. It was a nifty play – cornerback Cary Williams knocked the ball away, then Ellerbe picked it out of the air and took it all the way back.
But in Harbaugh’s view, it wasn’t nifty enough for Ellerbe to brazenly hold the ball out in front of him, then theatrically stop on the one-yard line, holding the ball over the end zone, before stepping in. When Ellerbe got back to the sideline, Harbaugh let him hear it – forcefully, and extensively.
Harbaugh’s tirade reminded us more of something we’d see a college coach do – then again, Harbaugh’s brother Jim is a college coach. And frankly, Ellerbe had it coming. His coach might not have completely tamed him, but he might think twice before pulling a similar stunt now. Video of both the play and Harbaugh’s haranguing below.
H/T Jimmy Traina
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts