- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
John McCain Would Change Redskins’ Name, So Stop Calling This ‘Conservative Vs. Libtard’
A large proportion of intelligent fans and media are on board for a Washington
Redskins name change. But whenever somebody supports real-life humans and trashes Inhuman Money Tree Dan Synder, there are detractors. And 99% of the time, these people’s objections are political.
Samples from our website:
“Snyder is just using the left’s abortion mantra: My franchise, MY CHOICE!! But, unlike abortion, no babies (or any color, in or outside the womb) are being dismembered.”
Last time I read this blog you politically correct girly men.
There is typically mention of “conservatives” vs. “libtards,” when, in fact, this is not a political issue. It’s an issue of some people rightfully being offended and other people supporting them to not be mean.
I do believe that if I were [Snyder], I would sit down with Native American leaders,” McCain said Friday on “The Dan Patrick Show.” “I’m not the owner and he has rights of an owner, but, frankly, I would probably change the name.”
“If they’re offended, then their feelings need to be taken into consideration,” the senator said.
This really isn’t a complicated “issue.” Not every argument can be defined by the differing beliefs of two disparate political groups.
Sometimes, it’s just assholes vs. non-assholes.
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis