- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John McCain Would Change Redskins’ Name, So Stop Calling This ‘Conservative Vs. Libtard’
A large proportion of intelligent fans and media are on board for a Washington
Redskins name change. But whenever somebody supports real-life humans and trashes Inhuman Money Tree Dan Synder, there are detractors. And 99% of the time, these people’s objections are political.
Samples from our website:
“Snyder is just using the left’s abortion mantra: My franchise, MY CHOICE!! But, unlike abortion, no babies (or any color, in or outside the womb) are being dismembered.”
Last time I read this blog you politically correct girly men.
There is typically mention of “conservatives” vs. “libtards,” when, in fact, this is not a political issue. It’s an issue of some people rightfully being offended and other people supporting them to not be mean.
I do believe that if I were [Snyder], I would sit down with Native American leaders,” McCain said Friday on “The Dan Patrick Show.” “I’m not the owner and he has rights of an owner, but, frankly, I would probably change the name.”
“If they’re offended, then their feelings need to be taken into consideration,” the senator said.
This really isn’t a complicated “issue.” Not every argument can be defined by the differing beliefs of two disparate political groups.
Sometimes, it’s just assholes vs. non-assholes.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts