- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
John McCain Would Change Redskins’ Name, So Stop Calling This ‘Conservative Vs. Libtard’
A large proportion of intelligent fans and media are on board for a Washington
Redskins name change. But whenever somebody supports real-life humans and trashes Inhuman Money Tree Dan Synder, there are detractors. And 99% of the time, these people’s objections are political.
Samples from our website:
“Snyder is just using the left’s abortion mantra: My franchise, MY CHOICE!! But, unlike abortion, no babies (or any color, in or outside the womb) are being dismembered.”
Last time I read this blog you politically correct girly men.
There is typically mention of “conservatives” vs. “libtards,” when, in fact, this is not a political issue. It’s an issue of some people rightfully being offended and other people supporting them to not be mean.
I do believe that if I were [Snyder], I would sit down with Native American leaders,” McCain said Friday on “The Dan Patrick Show.” “I’m not the owner and he has rights of an owner, but, frankly, I would probably change the name.”
“If they’re offended, then their feelings need to be taken into consideration,” the senator said.
This really isn’t a complicated “issue.” Not every argument can be defined by the differing beliefs of two disparate political groups.
Sometimes, it’s just assholes vs. non-assholes.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence