- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Johnny Manziel’s Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
Since officially becoming a professional football who can now legally accept money for, ya know, doing stuff, Johnny Manziel’s phone has probably been ringing off the hook.
Half the calls are ad agencies, the other half are his friends trying to find him the next day in Vegas.
Manziel’s first foray into the commercialized world of sports entertainment came on behalf of a local Cleveland car dealership. In six years, if he’s still in the league playing at any sort of respectable level, we’ll be nostalgic for this time. A time when this dude’s shit-eating mug wasn’t constantly being shoved down our throats trying to sell us virtually everything.
Have we created a monster? Yes. Yes we have.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts