- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Johnny Manziel’s Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
Since officially becoming a professional football who can now legally accept money for, ya know, doing stuff, Johnny Manziel’s phone has probably been ringing off the hook.
Half the calls are ad agencies, the other half are his friends trying to find him the next day in Vegas.
Manziel’s first foray into the commercialized world of sports entertainment came on behalf of a local Cleveland car dealership. In six years, if he’s still in the league playing at any sort of respectable level, we’ll be nostalgic for this time. A time when this dude’s shit-eating mug wasn’t constantly being shoved down our throats trying to sell us virtually everything.
Have we created a monster? Yes. Yes we have.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane