- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Joseph Fauria Has 11 Career Catches … 6 Of Them For Touchdowns (Cue Dance)
Which means the Lions tight end dances after more than 50 percent of his receptions.
This TD catch by Joseph Fauria gave the Lions a 14-10 lead, but the Buccaneers are now leading 17-14 after Leonard Johnson’s 48-yard pick six.
But everyone in Detroit is still dancing, and didn’t notice.
On second thought, I think Joseph Fauria just did the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 24, 2013
— Gregory Urbano (@UrbsBlurbs) November 24, 2013
— Mark Kriegel (@MarkKriegel) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Joseph Fauria
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts