- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Joseph Fauria Has 11 Career Catches … 6 Of Them For Touchdowns (Cue Dance)
Which means the Lions tight end dances after more than 50 percent of his receptions.
This TD catch by Joseph Fauria gave the Lions a 14-10 lead, but the Buccaneers are now leading 17-14 after Leonard Johnson’s 48-yard pick six.
But everyone in Detroit is still dancing, and didn’t notice.
On second thought, I think Joseph Fauria just did the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 24, 2013
— Gregory Urbano (@UrbsBlurbs) November 24, 2013
— Mark Kriegel (@MarkKriegel) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Joseph Fauria
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts