- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Joseph Fauria Has 11 Career Catches … 6 Of Them For Touchdowns (Cue Dance)
Which means the Lions tight end dances after more than 50 percent of his receptions.
This TD catch by Joseph Fauria gave the Lions a 14-10 lead, but the Buccaneers are now leading 17-14 after Leonard Johnson’s 48-yard pick six.
But everyone in Detroit is still dancing, and didn’t notice.
On second thought, I think Joseph Fauria just did the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 24, 2013
— Gregory Urbano (@UrbsBlurbs) November 24, 2013
— Mark Kriegel (@MarkKriegel) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Joseph Fauria
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot