- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Joseph Fauria Has 11 Career Catches … 6 Of Them For Touchdowns (Cue Dance)
Which means the Lions tight end dances after more than 50 percent of his receptions.
This TD catch by Joseph Fauria gave the Lions a 14-10 lead, but the Buccaneers are now leading 17-14 after Leonard Johnson’s 48-yard pick six.
But everyone in Detroit is still dancing, and didn’t notice.
On second thought, I think Joseph Fauria just did the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 24, 2013
— Gregory Urbano (@UrbsBlurbs) November 24, 2013
— Mark Kriegel (@MarkKriegel) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Joseph Fauria
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan