- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Joseph Fauria Has 11 Career Catches … 6 Of Them For Touchdowns (Cue Dance)
Which means the Lions tight end dances after more than 50 percent of his receptions.
This TD catch by Joseph Fauria gave the Lions a 14-10 lead, but the Buccaneers are now leading 17-14 after Leonard Johnson’s 48-yard pick six.
But everyone in Detroit is still dancing, and didn’t notice.
On second thought, I think Joseph Fauria just did the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 24, 2013
— Gregory Urbano (@UrbsBlurbs) November 24, 2013
— Mark Kriegel (@MarkKriegel) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Joseph Fauria
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story