- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Josh Gordon Doesn’t Want To Make A Big Deal Out Of His Camo Porsche With Orange Rims
Part of the reason Josh Gordon’s name came up so much before the NFL trade deadline is because the talented 22-year-old has had some off-the-field issues. Not to say having a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims is an issue, but it’s certainly not a ride that deflects attention.
— Joe Noga (@JoeNogaCLE) November 1, 2013
But Gordon doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it (via ESPN):
“It definitely draws attention, but there’s only certain days I bring it out,” he said. “I drive another car less attractive looking. It really doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t seem to bother anybody else. They might stare and recognize me, but I don’t really try to make a big deal out of it.”
Nothing to see here, folks — just a 6-foot-4 dude driving what looks to be a military-grade sports car through the streets of Cleveland.
Don’t make a big deal out of it, okay?
His other, less attractive car is, hopefully, a camouflaged Nissan Sentra. So reliable!
[UPDATE: Greg Little's whip is also outrageous.]
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship