- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Josh Gordon Doesn’t Want To Make A Big Deal Out Of His Camo Porsche With Orange Rims
Part of the reason Josh Gordon’s name came up so much before the NFL trade deadline is because the talented 22-year-old has had some off-the-field issues. Not to say having a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims is an issue, but it’s certainly not a ride that deflects attention.
— Joe Noga (@JoeNogaCLE) November 1, 2013
But Gordon doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it (via ESPN):
“It definitely draws attention, but there’s only certain days I bring it out,” he said. “I drive another car less attractive looking. It really doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t seem to bother anybody else. They might stare and recognize me, but I don’t really try to make a big deal out of it.”
Nothing to see here, folks — just a 6-foot-4 dude driving what looks to be a military-grade sports car through the streets of Cleveland.
Don’t make a big deal out of it, okay?
His other, less attractive car is, hopefully, a camouflaged Nissan Sentra. So reliable!
[UPDATE: Greg Little's whip is also outrageous.]
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends