- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Josh Gordon Doesn’t Want To Make A Big Deal Out Of His Camo Porsche With Orange Rims
Part of the reason Josh Gordon’s name came up so much before the NFL trade deadline is because the talented 22-year-old has had some off-the-field issues. Not to say having a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims is an issue, but it’s certainly not a ride that deflects attention.
— Joe Noga (@JoeNogaCLE) November 1, 2013
But Gordon doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it (via ESPN):
“It definitely draws attention, but there’s only certain days I bring it out,” he said. “I drive another car less attractive looking. It really doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t seem to bother anybody else. They might stare and recognize me, but I don’t really try to make a big deal out of it.”
Nothing to see here, folks — just a 6-foot-4 dude driving what looks to be a military-grade sports car through the streets of Cleveland.
Don’t make a big deal out of it, okay?
His other, less attractive car is, hopefully, a camouflaged Nissan Sentra. So reliable!
[UPDATE: Greg Little's whip is also outrageous.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts