- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Josh Gordon Doesn’t Want To Make A Big Deal Out Of His Camo Porsche With Orange Rims
Part of the reason Josh Gordon’s name came up so much before the NFL trade deadline is because the talented 22-year-old has had some off-the-field issues. Not to say having a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims is an issue, but it’s certainly not a ride that deflects attention.
— Joe Noga (@JoeNogaCLE) November 1, 2013
But Gordon doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it (via ESPN):
“It definitely draws attention, but there’s only certain days I bring it out,” he said. “I drive another car less attractive looking. It really doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t seem to bother anybody else. They might stare and recognize me, but I don’t really try to make a big deal out of it.”
Nothing to see here, folks — just a 6-foot-4 dude driving what looks to be a military-grade sports car through the streets of Cleveland.
Don’t make a big deal out of it, okay?
His other, less attractive car is, hopefully, a camouflaged Nissan Sentra. So reliable!
[UPDATE: Greg Little's whip is also outrageous.]
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose