- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Josh Gordon Doesn’t Want To Make A Big Deal Out Of His Camo Porsche With Orange Rims
Part of the reason Josh Gordon’s name came up so much before the NFL trade deadline is because the talented 22-year-old has had some off-the-field issues. Not to say having a camouflaged Porsche with orange rims is an issue, but it’s certainly not a ride that deflects attention.
— Joe Noga (@JoeNogaCLE) November 1, 2013
But Gordon doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it (via ESPN):
“It definitely draws attention, but there’s only certain days I bring it out,” he said. “I drive another car less attractive looking. It really doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t seem to bother anybody else. They might stare and recognize me, but I don’t really try to make a big deal out of it.”
Nothing to see here, folks — just a 6-foot-4 dude driving what looks to be a military-grade sports car through the streets of Cleveland.
Don’t make a big deal out of it, okay?
His other, less attractive car is, hopefully, a camouflaged Nissan Sentra. So reliable!
[UPDATE: Greg Little's whip is also outrageous.]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story