- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Holy S%&@: Julio Jones Reportedly Might Be Out For The Season
I’m so sorry, Atlanta Falcons fans. You lose to the Jets, and then you find out Julio Jones might be out for the season. You’re Pretty Much Screwed.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Tuesday that wide receiver Julio Jones is out for the season with a foot injury, according to the team. Falcons coach Mike Smith will address the situation today at 2:30 p.m. ET.
FOX Sports insider Jay Glazer reported that Jones will seek a second opinion on Wednesday.
Jones played in Monday’s loss to the New York Jets, finishing with eight catches for 99 yards. NFL Media’s Jeff Darlington — on the scene in Atlanta on Monday — reported the All-Pro limped out of an X-ray room after the game.
So, he’s getting a second opinion. He’s not necessarily done. But if he is:
Mike Smith and Julio, down by the sideline, all season long. :(
- Filed Under:
- julio jones
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'