- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Holy S%&@: Julio Jones Reportedly Might Be Out For The Season
I’m so sorry, Atlanta Falcons fans. You lose to the Jets, and then you find out Julio Jones might be out for the season. You’re Pretty Much Screwed.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Tuesday that wide receiver Julio Jones is out for the season with a foot injury, according to the team. Falcons coach Mike Smith will address the situation today at 2:30 p.m. ET.
FOX Sports insider Jay Glazer reported that Jones will seek a second opinion on Wednesday.
Jones played in Monday’s loss to the New York Jets, finishing with eight catches for 99 yards. NFL Media’s Jeff Darlington — on the scene in Atlanta on Monday — reported the All-Pro limped out of an X-ray room after the game.
So, he’s getting a second opinion. He’s not necessarily done. But if he is:
Mike Smith and Julio, down by the sideline, all season long. :(
- Filed Under:
- julio jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts