- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Holy S%&@: Julio Jones Reportedly Might Be Out For The Season
I’m so sorry, Atlanta Falcons fans. You lose to the Jets, and then you find out Julio Jones might be out for the season. You’re Pretty Much Screwed.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Tuesday that wide receiver Julio Jones is out for the season with a foot injury, according to the team. Falcons coach Mike Smith will address the situation today at 2:30 p.m. ET.
FOX Sports insider Jay Glazer reported that Jones will seek a second opinion on Wednesday.
Jones played in Monday’s loss to the New York Jets, finishing with eight catches for 99 yards. NFL Media’s Jeff Darlington — on the scene in Atlanta on Monday — reported the All-Pro limped out of an X-ray room after the game.
So, he’s getting a second opinion. He’s not necessarily done. But if he is:
Mike Smith and Julio, down by the sideline, all season long. :(
- Filed Under:
- julio jones
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs