- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Holy S%&@: Julio Jones Reportedly Might Be Out For The Season
I’m so sorry, Atlanta Falcons fans. You lose to the Jets, and then you find out Julio Jones might be out for the season. You’re Pretty Much Screwed.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Tuesday that wide receiver Julio Jones is out for the season with a foot injury, according to the team. Falcons coach Mike Smith will address the situation today at 2:30 p.m. ET.
FOX Sports insider Jay Glazer reported that Jones will seek a second opinion on Wednesday.
Jones played in Monday’s loss to the New York Jets, finishing with eight catches for 99 yards. NFL Media’s Jeff Darlington — on the scene in Atlanta on Monday — reported the All-Pro limped out of an X-ray room after the game.
So, he’s getting a second opinion. He’s not necessarily done. But if he is:
Mike Smith and Julio, down by the sideline, all season long. :(
- Filed Under:
- julio jones
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager