- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Just Another Night In The Bears-Packers Rivalry: Husband Arrested For Tasering Wife In MNF Bet
Sorry reality TV, you missed this one. The husband is a Bears fan. His wife roots for the Packers. They live in a semi-truck, and have a dog. It takes place in Wisconsin.
Oh, and they also have a taser.
Hmm, on second thought this wouldn’t have lasted more than one episode anyway.
Apparently John Grant of Tinley Park, Ill. was arrested for using a taser on his wife as part of a bet on Monday Night Football. The agreement was winner of the game got to use a taser on the loser (never before was one person more sorry to see Aaron Rodgers get hurt). Did we mention this happened outside of a bar? How could it not?The Daily Citizen (Mayville, Wis.):
The wife said that while the two were smoking cigarettes outside of Sidelines, Grant had used the stun gun twice on her butt and once on her thigh. She said that she has burn marks on her butt although she did not request emergency medical treatment.
After the game the two walked back to the semi-truck that they call home and Grant was angry. He threw his wife’s dog out of the truck and would not let the woman in. At that time she walked back to Dan’s King Pin to use a telephone.
In reviewing the woman’s text messages about the bet and a cellphone video, the officer determined that she did make the bet with her husband and that she did consent to having a stun gun being used on her. She told the officers that she didn’t think her husband would actually use the weapon on her.
Sorry John, but tasers are illegal in Wisconsin without a permit, whether Seneca Wallace is involvded or not. All that’s left now is a judge’s ruling, and of course a statement condemning the arrest by the National Electric Weapons Association.
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents