- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Do You Get An NFL Team That Just Won The Super Bowl? How About Some Scotch
New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck, a now two-time Super Bowl champion, helped to commemorate Sunday’s victory over the New England Patriots by giving each of his teammates a personalized gift.
Opting for a more classy celebratory offering, Tuck bought personalized bottles of Johnnie Walker Blue Label scotch. Each bottle is engraved with the player’s name on it and the words “Super Bowl XLVI Champions.” How about that. Check out the Jason Pierre-Paul bottle:
In honor of what some are calling one of the greatest catches in Super Bowl history, Tuck gave Giants wideout Mario Manningham a bottle with the words “The Catch” engraved on it. Tuck said that he wanted to do something special for his teammates as a way to thank them for the hard work and effort they put into becoming, now, for many of them, two-time champions.
- Filed Under:
- justin tuck
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success