- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kate Upton Is Your Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Girl
The best assorted links from across the web (and what you should watch on TV tonight) for Monday, February 13th, 2012. If you’d like to see something on SportsGrid, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now here’s our starting five.
1. KATE UPTON is your 2012 Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl. The swimsuit issue’s website launches tonight at midnight. Also: she is breaking about four different laws of physics in this one photo alone.
2. JEREMY LIN IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT ALL THE HYPE IS BECAUSE HE’S ASIAN says boxer and noted sociologist Floyd Mayweather Jr.
3. QUESTION: WAS IT A SLOW NEWS DAY ON SPORTSCENTER? Answer: yes.
4. YO SHAUN PHILLIPS WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO CREEPY? Are you talking to me, Shaun Phillips? Because all I did last night was watch Walking Dead, drink Kingfisher, and eat cheesecake. Dead sexy? Yes. But not worthy of your late 90s teen horror movie tweets.
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Our Associate Editor Glenn Davis went to a fashion show last night, and wrote about it on our sister site, Styleite. Come for the fish-out-of-water novelty, stay for the hypothetical conversation between the Trix cereal box editors. But seriously: go read it now. It’s awesome.
WHAT’S ON TV: Syracuse at Louisville (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Kansas at Kansas State (ESPN, 9 p.m.); Timberwolves at Magic (NBATV, 7 p.m.); Alcatraz (FOX, 9 p.m.); Intervention (A&E, 10 p.m.); Man on Fire (MAX, 8 p.m.); Jurassic Park (Spike, 8 p.m.); Lord of War (IFC, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: A Dragon Ball Z tribute to Whitney Houston.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights