- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Key & Peele Sketch Of The Week: Hingle McCringleberry Slapped With Excessive Celebration Penalty For Thrusting One To Many Times
How many thrust is too many? It’s a good question — one that strangely didn’t come up when rumors began surfacing that the NFL was going to begin taking away touchdowns from players who celebrate or “taunt” en route to the end zone. Ya, Golden Tate was being a
leg dick. But that’s on him, right? Isn’t being a leg dick punishment enough? Even still, if you manage to dick leg out a 50-yard score, does the NFL have the right to legtate dictate how you express your happiness?
(If you’re not getting the dick/leg joke, you need to see the episode when it re-airs on Friday night at 8pm.)
But Key & Peele actually raise an important point about officiating: How do you decide when a “celebration” become a “taunt”? How much celebrating is acceptable until it’s considered “excessive”? How many humps is too many? Three? Does that mean two humps is “acceptable”?
Fun fact about the sketch:
The white teams jersey's are the last names of the space marines in Aliens! #keyandpeele
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) November 7, 2013
Like to laugh? Of course you do! Make sure you check out some of our own homegrown comedy dank-stank on the SportsGrid Originals homepage. Go ahead. They’re free.
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot