- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kid Loses It Over News That The Panthers Released Steve Smith, And His Cheerful Little Sister Isn’t Helping
Steve Smith had been with the Carolina Panthers since 2001, so in other words, longer than young Gavin here has been alive. Smith, the lad’s favorite player, has been released by the team, so of course dad thinks it’s his duty to break the news to his son in the most gentle way possible.
“The Panthers fired him because he’s too old.”
The YouTube generation will be a resentful, cynical generation, and start many wars.
Statistic of the day: 87 percent of people who ride in car seats disapprove of the Steve Smith deal.
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts