- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kid Loses It Over News That The Panthers Released Steve Smith, And His Cheerful Little Sister Isn’t Helping
Steve Smith had been with the Carolina Panthers since 2001, so in other words, longer than young Gavin here has been alive. Smith, the lad’s favorite player, has been released by the team, so of course dad thinks it’s his duty to break the news to his son in the most gentle way possible.
“The Panthers fired him because he’s too old.”
The YouTube generation will be a resentful, cynical generation, and start many wars.
Statistic of the day: 87 percent of people who ride in car seats disapprove of the Steve Smith deal.
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'