- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid Loses It Over News That The Panthers Released Steve Smith, And His Cheerful Little Sister Isn’t Helping
Steve Smith had been with the Carolina Panthers since 2001, so in other words, longer than young Gavin here has been alive. Smith, the lad’s favorite player, has been released by the team, so of course dad thinks it’s his duty to break the news to his son in the most gentle way possible.
“The Panthers fired him because he’s too old.”
The YouTube generation will be a resentful, cynical generation, and start many wars.
Statistic of the day: 87 percent of people who ride in car seats disapprove of the Steve Smith deal.
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ