- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kid Loses It Over News That The Panthers Released Steve Smith, And His Cheerful Little Sister Isn’t Helping
Steve Smith had been with the Carolina Panthers since 2001, so in other words, longer than young Gavin here has been alive. Smith, the lad’s favorite player, has been released by the team, so of course dad thinks it’s his duty to break the news to his son in the most gentle way possible.
“The Panthers fired him because he’s too old.”
The YouTube generation will be a resentful, cynical generation, and start many wars.
Statistic of the day: 87 percent of people who ride in car seats disapprove of the Steve Smith deal.
- Filed Under:
- steve smith
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?